Chetr's T-15 bulldozer-the best decision for work in an open-mine
This week the shipment of a Bulldozer to one of the gold mining companies in the Sverdlovsk region took place.
Chetr's T-15.01 KBR-1 Bulldozer, with a mass of 28 tons, traction effort of 47 tons, an American Cummins engine, a universal hemispherical dump and a cylinder-toothed threshing machine, was acquired.
The choice for this model was made because it is ideal for work in an open-cut mine.
Chetr's manufacturing company maintains the highest quality of products and uses modern production techniques.
- convenience of operator's work
- simplicity of design
- operational in any climatic conditions ( -50 to +50˚С)
- convenience of service and repair
- modular creation of equipment
- modern external and internal design
- these are what makes Chetr's model T-15 the optimum vehicle for work in an open-cut mine, and a TUV Rheinland InterCert certificate confirms its quality.
For questions concerning the purchase of this equipment, please address the official dealer of the Chetr's company:
“Predpriyatiye Stroykomplekt ” Ltd.
phone: (343) 311-12-11